It can be tough to survive pollen season in the spring. Most of my life I’ve spent some or most of April without a voice, having to miss out on singing in our church’s choir for Easter! If only I’d had these oils along along. Here are some things we suggest to help you thrive this spring!
Lavender, Lemon and Peppermint
These three oils come in the Premium Starter Kit and are like unicorn oils for the spring! Here are three ways to use them so you don’t also lose your voice and can enjoy being outside as you garden, or play taxi driver with kids spring sports!
Supplements, Oils and Natural Cleaning
Here are some additional oils and products we love and use at Whole Life Oils to thrive in the spring and even summer months.
- Thieves Household Cleaner – this is a plant-based, biodegradable, totally non-toxic household cleaner that cleans EVERYTHING! Windows, floors, countertops, toilets, sinks, cars, carpets…you name it, it cleans it! And there is no worries of poisoning children or pets if they accidentally get into it (or yourself, for that matter). It’s highly concentrated and one bottle lasts my family of six, 6 months to a year!
- LavaDerm Cooling Mist – this is a spray with lavender and a few other oils that helps soothe skin that’s had a little too much fun in the sun. It would also help soothe any skin that needs some TLC.
- Allerzyme – this is a digestive enzyme that helps support the body’s response to irritants this time of year
- Essential Oils
- Purification (great to enjoy the outdoors without annoyance – just put 15-20 drops in a 4 oz. spray bottle and spray on the skin!)
- Citronella (make a spray to keep the bugs away without a single toxic chemical!)
- Citrus Fresh (great to diffuse to clear the air and freshen up your home, and to put in your water and drink daily – Citrus Fresh Vitality)
- Carrot Seed – use in your facial lotions to protect the skin from sun rays
Spring Diffuser Recipes
I love diffusing oils – it’s my favorite way to use them because beautiful scents put me in the best mood! Here are some ideas to make your home smell bright, fresh and happy!
The Brand You Use Matters!
Remember to use Young Living Essential Oils only – they are the only ones our team can recommend because of their quality and purity. And they actually work! If you were referred here by a Whole Life Oils team member, check out our Contact Us page or ask them how to order the oils through them, as this is a referral-based business. Once you join our team, you have access to our exclusive Facebook community group that’s for members only! You’ll also get personalized attention and service, helping you to succeed with your oils.