Let’s learn about the top seven essential oils that will support your immune, endocrine and digestive systems to keep you healthy and well, even while it’s cold and dark outside!
This is a really neat kit that is designed to provide immune protection all throughout the year, especially during the winter. The oil blend formulas in this collection have been specifically created to take advantage of essential oil constituents that support many functions of the body. THe oils we will learn about tonight are:
BLEND: Ginger, Anise, Fennel, Peppermint, Tarragon, Lemongrass, Patchouli, and Juniper
- Supports normal digestion (DiGize Vitality)
- Add to a gel capsule and swallow (DiGize Vitality)
- Add 2 drops DiGize™ Vitality and 1 drop Peppermint Vitality to water for a stimulating beverage.
- Use with every meal along with enzymes like Essentialzymes-4™ to support a wellness regimen.
- Use as a dietary supplement in water when traveling abroad.
- Dilute with a carrier oil and rub on belly and abdomen
- Rub on the VitaFlex points for the stomach and intestines on the bottoms of the feet
I use this oil on a regular basis as I need a lot of digestion support. I have a lot of food sensitivities and this helps so much when I eat wheat accidentally. I put it in a capsule and swallow. I highly recommend this oil!
EndoFlex™ can help you maintain overall vitality with a proprietary blend of essential oils that support the endocrine system. The endocrine system includes pineal gland, pituitary gland, pancreas, ovaries, testes, thyroid gland, parathyroid gland, hypothalamus, gastrointestinal tract and adrenal glands.
It has a base of sesame seed oil, spearmint, sage, geranium, myrtle, nutmeg, and German chamomile.
Use suggestions – dilute and apply to the base of the neck (where the thyroid is) once or twice a day. Can also dilute and apply to the adrenals.
Juvaflex combines Fennel, Geranium, Rosemary, Roman Chamomile, Blue Tansy, and Helichrysum essential oils for a unique blend that works well with JuvaTone tablets and DiGize essential oil blend.
It’s a great blend for a healthy liver!
Use suggestions: dilute and rub over the liver once or twice a day, or as needed.
Melrose™ provides a protective barrier against skin challenges. When diffused, Melrose can help dispel odors.
Contains Tea Tree, naouli, rosemary, and clove.
I LOVE this oil and use it daily as in my family, we unfortunately have a lot of skin challenges due to food sensitivities and leaky gut, which I’ve been working for years to fix. This oil really helps to soothe my skin so I get better faster. It has a medicinal scent, with the combo of the rosemary and tea tree oils.
Use suggestions: dilute and rub on the skin as needed. Can also apply to the bottoms of the feet to help support normal immune function.
Raven™ is a combination of deeply soothing therapeutic grade essential oils that will provide comfort when applied topically to the chest and throat or diffused.
It is great to give your respiratory system some help, as the eucalyptus and peppermint oils in it really help to open up the sinuses and nose. I diffuse it often because I love the scent, it is so uplifting and refreshing.
It contains ravintsara, lemon, wintergreen, peppermint and Eucalyptus radiata.
Use suggestions: dilute and apply over the lungs and on the sinuses. Diffuse at night while sleeping to really get the benefits.
R.C.™ Essential Oil is a powerful blend of Spruce, Cyprus, and three types of Eucalyptus oils (E. globulus, E. radiata, and E. citriodora). Diffuse or apply it directly before, during, or after your workout. Its energetic aroma will help you stay motivated when you hit the weights, treadmill, or bike.
You can also combine Young Living R.C. oil with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex for an invigorating massage. This routine creates a relaxing spa-like experience and can even help when your day demands that you be out and about earlier than usual. Its robust scent will help you perk up as your day begins.
- Rub on your chest and back of the neck before an early-morning workout.
- Use with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex for a foot or back massage after your gym routine, outdoor adventure, or yoga practice.
- Place a few drops in a hot bath or shower. The warm water will calm and soothe you, and the oil will diffuse with the steam for an invigorating and empowering experience.
- Brighten your outlook during early-morning errands by applying R.C. oil to your chest and wrists
Now we will talk about Young Living’s most popular and well-known oil blend, Thieves!! It is a powerful combination of Clove, Lemon, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus Radiata, and Rosemary essential oils for an aromatic blend that fills any space with a rich, spicy aroma. I like to say it smells like fall and Christmas. It is inspired by the legend of four 15th-century French thieves who formulated a special aromatic combination composed of clove, rosemary, and other botanicals used while robbing the dead and dying, Thieves is one of Young Living’s most popular products.
With the benefits of Thieves oil including cleaning power and an irresistibly spicy scent, Young Living offers it as an essential oil blend and as an important ingredient in a full range of home cleaning and personal care products, from dish soap to toothpaste. Looking to make your home smell as clean as it looks? Diffuse Thieves oil throughout the house for an aroma that makes every room smell more like fall baking than harsh cleaning formulas.
- Refresh musty carpets by adding 5 drops of Thieves to a cup of baking soda; combine well and let sit overnight until the oil is absorbed. Sprinkle over carpets and vacuum thoroughly.
- Diffuse 6–8 drops of Thieves to help create an environment of peace and security. Customize your Thieves experience by adding a few drops of Orange, Tangerine, or Nutmeg essential oil.
- Put a few drops of Thieves essential oil blend in a capsule and swallow with water to support your immune system
Put in a few drops of Thieves essential oil blend in your dishwater or dishwasher to thoroughly clean dishes and eliminate odor
Now, of those of you reading, who are already Young Living lovers and users?
If not, then you probably fall into one of three categories.
The first, is that you’ve realized throughout this class that this really isn’t for you and you aren’t interested in trying these oils and products. And if that’s you, that’s okay! Saying “no” is good and probably the best decision for you.
The second is that you’re interested and would like to give these oils a shot! If that’s you, then I suggest you start with this Premium Starter Kit so that you can try the oils, supplements and diffuser and see if they work well for you and your family, to see if they are a good fit.
The third we will talk about a little later.
Now, I want to share with you how you can get the Golden Touch kit at the wholesale price, which is 24% off of retail, and that’s with a Premium Starter Kit!
To learn more about the Premium Starter Kit, click here!